Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Tuesday June 23, 2020

Tuesday June 23, 2020

Blog time 1145 at Panera

It rained most of the night.  The rain had stopped when took Ms P out at 0615.  Our hot weather is over for several days.  Temps in 60s today.

First thing Nancy headed out to get supplies at Walmart and Sam’s Club.  She has to replenish our dog food and baguettes inventories.

Did my calisthenics before breakfast.  Today I was about an hour ahead of schedule.  I started my bike ride at 0800.

Vehicular traffic was heavier today.  More folks going back to the office?  I encountered about ten turkeys feeding along the bike path.  They seemed unafraid.  

It being Tuesday I shaved before showering, I shave on T/Th and Sat.  Drove to Panera for coffee and some reading.  Panera has not returned to its pre Coronavirus occupancy.  Many regulars have not returned.

Quick lunch before heading downstairs to read my mail.  Nancy headed out at 1330.  She has an appointment with her foot surgeon.

Took a short nap followed by a 1.5 mile walk.  I wore a jacket because it was very windy with temperature in low 60s.

At the Doctors Nancy had her stitches removed and was given a positive report on her recovery.  Tomorrow she will start physical therapy.

I made a quick run to Meijer’s to get Nancy’s prescription filled.  Also bought cookies, suet and wine.

At our Sunday dinner at the Moleski’s we were given some leftover beef and shrimp.  We had this for dinner tonight.  I had mine with a salad and croissant.  

We watched the news, NBC and PBS.  It seems every commercial is a political ad.  The ads for President are nasty.  We have 5 more months of this nonsense.  Will the voters become turned off?  

We watched an episode of NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched another Bordertown.

It was cool, low 60s, when took Ms P out at 2200.  

Talked to both Debbie and Missy today.  

No comments: