Monday, September 30, 2019

Sunday September 29, 2019

Sunday September 29, 2019

Up at 0630, Nancy was already up and had taken Ms P out and fed her.  She said it was cool but no rain.  Nancy is feeling better.  Her stomach discomfort has left.

We bundled up and took a 1.2 mile walk.  Selected a nice flat route for our walk.

I dressed for church and made a quick trip to Panera to get a coffee to take with me.  It was raining hard when we left for Trinity Lutheran.  Despite the rain we had good attendance.

Stopped at Meijer’s on way home.  Gas was $2.64 today.

We did not get our GRP delivered today so I drove to D&W and bought one.  Before lunch spent about an hour downstairs checking finances, reading email and digital news.  The rain forced me inside so I had time to read the GRP before lunch.

I thought I might take a walk before lunch but it was still raining hard.  Lunch and then a nap.  

Fixed apple snack before putting on rain gear and taking a mile walk.

Watched the end of the Lions/Chiefs game.  Bad loss for Lions.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for dinner.  Also had link sausage and spinach pie.
We watched 60 Minutes before switching to Apple TV.  We finished the evening watching episode 1, Season 9 of Doc Martin.  Doc Martin is the best show on TV.

Just a mild mist when I took Ms P out at 2200.  Warmup tomorrow.  The temp might reach 80.


No comments: