Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tuesday September 10, 2019

Tuesday September 10, 2019

Blog time noon at Panera;

Today I got up at 0630.  No swim today for Nancy.  She is picking up Karen Horlings and driving to Cadillac for lunch.  My sister, Helen, and another Albion friend will meet them in Cadillac.  Kind of an Albion reunion.

My watch said warm and rain later this morning.  I jumped on bike and headed out.  The sky was threatening so I took the short route to Y.  Good move because is started to rain as I was locking up bike.

Calisthenics and then as I was starting my walk I noted all 9 lanes of the pool were open.  For first time in ages I went swimming.  Felt good!  I wore my Apple Watch on the swim function.  I was surprised when it told me I did the breast stroke for 200 yards and crawl for 200 yards.  It was correct but how did they figure it out?

Light rain as I left the Y.  Luckily I had my rain suit on.

Short time at Panera just finished blog and read email before heading home.

Showered and then before lunch I got in the Taurus and headed to Costco.  I then remembered that Nancy had taken the Escape.  The Costco Card was in the Escape.  Made a quick trip to Meijer’s to purchase Pinconning cheese.  Lunch and then finished reading papers.

Nancy got home about 1630.  She said they had a great time at lunch.  Good food and conversation.  I am sure they talked about Albion College in the 60s.

Fixed our apple snack before taking a nap.  Nancy fixed me a stout pie for dinner.  

The news had a lot of coverage on the sudden departure of National Security Advisor, John Bolton.  My reaction was good.  He was too much of a bomb thrower for me.

Watched Line of Duty on Acorn.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed and watched a new show that was terrible.  The temp was in 70s when I turned in.  Humidity near 90%.  Uncomfortable!


No comments: