Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Monday September 16, 2019

Monday September 16, 2019

Blog time 1445 sitting in Office

Nancy and Ms P were up at 0550.  I slept in until 0700.  0700 must be my new default wake time.

The temperature was 67 but humidity was 90%.  It will be warm and humid for the next week.

Nancy headed to her class at MVP.  I had a quick breakfast and then biked to the Y.  Because of the high humidity I started to sweat about 2 miles into the 7 mile ride.  Very uncomfortable.

Calisthenics and walk at the Y before biking the one mile to Panera.  I spent most of my time at Panera reading my email and finishing yesterday’s blog.

About 1115 I got a text from Nancy saying that Ms P had an accident last night and she needed to be cleaned up.  She needed help so I packed up and headed home.

We took Ms P to a local Pet shop that has a do-it-yourself dog cleaning area.  We gave Ms P a good bath and shampoo.  She did not put up too much of a fuss.  She now smells and looks great.

Shave and shower before lunch.  Headed downstairs to finish the weekend blog and start today’s.
Ran some errands this afternoon.  First stop Ace Hardware to buy a tire pressure gage.  In the past I did not worry about tire pressure because oil changes were so close together.  Tire pressure check was part of the oil change work.  The new cars now require that oil be changed about every five months.  This is too long so I will start checking pressure monthly.  My bike tires lose about 10% each week.  I pump up the bike tires every four days.

Second stop was D&W.  I mailed a package and purchased some face lotion with sunscreen.  The sunscreen make my Dermatologist happy.

At home I took a short nap.  No apple snack today.  Actually I forgot.


Light dinner then filled dishwasher before a short walk.  This evening we watched episode 2 of PBS’s Country Music.  I think it is great.

No comments: