Saturday, September 21, 2019

Friday September 20, 2019

Friday September 20, 2019

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Everyone up at 0630.  Nancy takes Ms P out and reports it is mild and humid.  

Nancy has Book Club this noon.  It is her book so she has to lead the discussion.  She has typed notes to help her.  I am impressed with the effort she puts into BC.

Breakfast and then I head out.  Temperature was a pleasant 63 with sun.  Another perfect day for a ride.

All the Y classes were full this morning.  Body pump is very popular.  Exercise classes for preschoolers are also popular.  I just did my calisthenics and walk.

This and that:

Kim is cleaning the house today.  She does good work.

40 inches of rain in three days in Texas.  That is more rain than MI gets in a year.

Climate protests all over the world this weekend.  

Mayor deBlasio of New York is out of the Presidential race.  Good, not one of my favorite Politicians.

My Grandfather and Uncle Bill raised WhitefaceHereford beef cattle.  In the 40 and 50s they were the preferred breed.  I have not seen a herd of Herefords in ages.

I got home at 1230.  Nancy had already left for Book Club.  Kim was still cleaning.  I took a quick shower and headed out.

Stopped at Costco and bought wine and Win Schuler’s soft cheese.  Actually my main reason for visiting Costco was to buy a cup of frozen yogurt for lunch.  Very good.

Nancy said BC went well and her book was well received.  She also commented that most folks were watching and enjoying Country Music on PBS.

I finally sat down in my office and cleaned up my in basket.  Took a short nap and fixed apple snack before dinner.

Nancy fixed Clam Chowder for dinner.  It hit the spot.

After dinner took a short walk and then watched some Apple TV.  We watched a new series just released by Netflix.  It was terrible.  

Finished the evening watching an episode of Wycliffe.  Warm and humid weather continues through tomorrow.


No comments: