Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wednesday September 25, 2019

Wednesday September 25, 2019

Blog time 1350 sitting in living room

Breakfast Club Wednesday, the alarm goes off at 0515 get up and dressed.  Took Ms P out before leaving.  Pitch black with temperature in low 60s.  On my way downtown I stopped at Panera and got a coffee to go.

We had a good crowd at BC.  Today’s speaker was the Director of UPTOWN GR, a group of neighborhoods in SE GR.  Good talk.

I stopped a the Y on way home.  My weather app said no rain but at the Y I looked out and it was pouring.  I added a mile to my walk waiting for the rain to stop.  It did after about 40 minutes.

Nancy and I got home at the same time.  Nancy told me she had just been to Walmart.  She got a Shingles and Flu shot with no waiting.  I took her advice and headed to Walmart.  I also got the Shingles and Flu shot with no hassle.  The Shingle shot cost $32.50.  Well worth it.  

Also stopped at Meijer’s for some special bread and milk.  Nancy left home at 1230 for the Gardens.  

This afternoon Jacobson Heating and Cooling is scheduled to stop by to preform a furnace PM between 1300 and 1700.  I lucked out he stopped at 1300.  Took about 30 minutes to do the check.  Everything was ok.

Quick lunch and then started Wednesday chores, laundry and trash.  Finished reading the news before taking a nap.

Nancy got home early today from the Gardens, 1600.  We had our apple snack.  I finished the afternoon with a mile walk.

Light dinner and then Nancy’s cheese/cracker snack.  Watched the news and got depressed.  I think the toxicity in Washington is turning everyone off.  The news media does not help.

This evening we watched the final episode of “Country Music”.  Great show and I found myself singing along with the folks in the show.  We were all in bed by 1015.


No comments: