Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wednesday December 26, 2018

Wednesday December 26, 2018

Blog time 0925 at Panera

The ground was still snow covered when first went out at 0630.  The temp was 32 but would climb to 40.  Bummer!

If I was King I would not allow the temp to get above 32 during December, January and February.  I think it is healthier.

Kind of a back to normal day.  Nancy headed to a class at MVP and this afternoon she works at the Gardens.  Because of heavy traffic at the Gardens during the Holidays I will drive her.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  Calisthenics at home (50% of normal), and an oatmeal breakfast at Panera.  I rode my bike.

Took the seven mile bike route home.  As soon as I got home I drove Nancy to the Gardens.  The parking lots were already almost full.

At home I put out corn for the deer and then a shower and lunch.  After lunch:
I did two loads of laundry. 
Normally on Wednesdays I take out the trash but because of the Christmas holiday trash pickup is delayed a day.
Took a short nap.

I checked my credit card statement and found a large charge from Apple.  I called Apple and found they had bundled several individual charges like, WSJ, Acorn and books that were normally separate charges.

Left home at 1615 to pick up Nancy.  She said the Gardens were busy.  Over 1,000 folks came through during her 3.5 hour shift.  Sun, 40 degree temps and the Holidays will get folks out doors.

We got several fruit gift boxes for Christmas.  Each box had four pears.  Lately we have a pear before dinner.  We eat the most perishable fruits first.  Great pears.

Light dinner followed by the cheese with pill snack.  We watched the news, Jeopardy before switching to Prime to watch the final episode of The Tunnel.  




       

No comments: