Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Tuesday December 11, 2018

Tuesday December 11, 2018

Blog time 1020 sitting in a Panera at Knapp’s Corner

The alarm goes off at 0615.  Take Ms P out and then headed downstairs.  I did all my calisthenics at home today.  Nancy has to be at the Dentist office at 0900.  She is getting four crowns installed.

Breakfast then I head to Panera for a cup of coffee.  Nancy had to take two Valiums before the dental work.  It totally mellowed her out.  No way she could drive.

The nice folks at the Dentist’s were ready for her.  She got settled in.  I was told to leave my cell phone number and they would call me 30 minutes before she was ready.  The procedure would take over three hours.    

I drove to the Panera in Knapp’s Corner.  Finished yesterday’s blog and read some news before starting errands..

Stopped at cleaners to pick up my one suit that fits me and then headed home.  Took Ms P out and checked on her food and water supply.  I still had several hours until Nancy was ready so I drive to the Wolverine Shoe Outlet in Rockford.  I am looking for a pair of warm sneaker like shoe.  No luck.

I drove around Rockford and was very impressed with their downtown.  Every building was occupied and the downtown was clean and nicely decorated for the season.  
As I was driving back to GR my phone goes off telling me Nancy was almost ready.  The nurse said every thing went great.  Nancy was still groggy.  As soon as we got home she headed to bed.

Spent most of the afternoon reading.  Nancy slept until 1600.  For dinner I walked to Meijer’s and bought a sub.  The walk satisfied my goal of 30 minutes outside.

For dinner I had my sub and also Nancy warmed up some chicken soup.  Nancy said her mouth was still numb from all the shots but she was able to eat the soup.


Tonight we watched NCIS.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched another episode of my favorite Finnish crime show, Deadwind.  

No comments: