Sunday, December 16, 2018

Saturday December 15, 2018

Saturday December 15, 2018

Blog time 1355 sitting in living room.

It was a mild 32 when I went out at 0645.  Weather folks are calling for a high of 39 today with sun possible this afternoon.

Following our Saturday routine Nancy and I walked to Panera.  I had an oatmeal breakfast and Nancy only had coffee.  We are getting to be old hands at Panera. We spent time talking with several regulars.

At home Nancy started the laundry and I got on my bike and rode to Ada, a distance of five miles.  Stopped at Ada Bike not to buy anything but to warm up.

Took a nap and at 1700, Nancy and I headed to the Pour House on Fulton in Ada.  We had a groupon.  I had the fish and chips and Nancy had an apple salad.  The food was very good.  We will return.

At home we watched the Romanoff’s on Amazon.  It was good.  We will watch another episode.

Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  We got caught up on what was happening in San Jose.

Nancy and Missy have been messaging about AJ’s class getting a new teacher.  Of course the previous teacher was liked by all the kids but LA had a reduction in force so AJ’s teacher having little seniority was laid off.  In my world talent should alway trump seniority.   


No comments: