Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Monday December 10, 2018

Monday December 10, 2018

Blog time 1130 at Panera

I forgot to set the alarm last night.  Nancy took Ms P out this morning.  I did not get up until nearly 0700.  Tomorrow I will set the alarm.

Nancy headed to a class at MVP.  After breakfast I got on my bike and headed to the Y.  The temperature was 27 but with no wind the ride was pleasant.  Today I took my five mile bike route to the Y.

This and that;

Sorry to see POTUS’s Chief of Staff Kelly leaving.  He added some stability to an otherwise unruly White House.

With the Mueller probe nearing completion and the Dems soon the be in control of the House the press will be in a feeding frenzy mode.  I hope someone can control the nastiness.

The USA government might seem out of control until you look at the U.K. and France.

 Business folks working in China are secretly glad POTUS is turning the screws on China.  Apparently the Chinese Government has become increasingly hostile to foreign firms.

The deer start eating the corn I put out just after sunset.  Today is no exception.

We have been listening to Holiday music on our satellite radio.  I am getting into the Christmas mood.

Nancy was having lunch today with friends from the old Blodget Hospital.  They have been meeting monthly for several years.

My first chore at home was to put out corn for the deer.  Showered and then had lunch.  After lunch I headed to Fox Ford to get an oil change for the Escape.

It took less than 30 minutes to change the oil.  I lucked out because I had accumulated enough points to get a free oil change.  

Stopped at Woodland Mall to visit J Crew.  I like their lined khakis and wanted another pair.  The Woodland store did not have my size.  They ordered a pair for me on line.  I lucked out again.  The on line purchase was half price.

Spent some time in my office reading, before preparing our apple snack.  Nancy had just finished a Christmas box so I drove to D&W and mailed it.  Also stopped at the laundry to pick up my suit.  The laundry claimed they had a breakdown so it would not be ready until tomorrow.  Finished the afternoon with a short walk.  The temp was in the mid 30s so walking was pleasant.

Light dinner and then fixed Nancy’s cheese snack.  After the news we watched the Brokenwood Mysteries on Acorn.  We were both in bed by 2200.  Big day tomorrow, Nancy is having major dental work.


No comments: