Thursday, December 20, 2018

Wednesday December 19, 2018

Wednesday December 19, 2018

Blog time 1140 at Panera

Breakfast Club Wednesday and I am up with the 0515 alarm.  Took Ms P out.  It was above freezing.  Dressed and headed downtown.  Quick stop at Panera to get a coffee to take with me.

Good crowd at BC for our Christmas program.  We had a well known Story Teller as our speaker.  Good story.  I won a $10 gift card.

On way home I stopped at ACE Hardware to buy a magnetic screw driver, light bulbs and several small washers,  Plan B for remounting our kitchen ceiling light.  I sure hope it works.  Stay tuned.

Changed into my biking clothes and headed to Panera.  At Panera, read the papers, emails and finished yesterday’s blog before heading home.  

My early afternoon chores now include putting out the corn for the deer.  Today being Wednesday I also have the trash and laundry.  

After lunch I took a nap followed by a mile walk.  Finally I started working on mounting the ceiling light to the ceiling.  It took me about an hour but I finally got it mounted.  My efforts required I take a shower.
Nancy said that the Gardens was busy this afternoon.  It must be the mild weather.

After a light dinner Nancy and I drove to Trinity Lutheran to attend another class on finding the Historical Jesus.  Tonight’s lesson dealt with the Coptic Gospel of Paul.  I got confused by the lecture but Pastor Bob set me straight.

As home we watched an episode of Wanted.  Missy FaceTimed us this evening.  We had a good talk.  Love FaceTime.  The weather folks say another night without frost.  Rain should start around 0700. 


No comments: