Friday, March 2, 2018

Thursday March 1, 2018

Thursday March 1, 2018

Blog time 1055 at Panera

March 1 and the weather folks say March will come in like a lion.  Rain/snow mix for early today changing to snow later.  I did not want to ride the bike in the rain so I drove to the Y.  Calisthenics and a 2K row today.

I just looked out the window and guess what no rain or snow.  Surely meteorologists can’t be wrong?  Opps just started to snow!

Speaking of snow the Beast from the East storm ravaging the UK is not letting up.  Schools are closed and major highways barely passable.  15” of snow in parts of Scotland.  

Did you know that on this day in 1692 the Salem Witch trial began?

Putin is bragging that Russia now has nuclear armed cruise missiles that can reach anywhere in the world.  The missiles cannot be detected or so he claims.  More bluffing by Putin?

The snow had stopped when I left Panera.  Nancy said the big storm has passed us by.  No corn for deer today because Nancy said the skunks are also eating the corn.  She said the odor was bad last night.  I did not notice.

Lunch and then headed downstairs.  We checked some accounts to see if we have all our 1099.  We missed Nancy’s IRA.  I could not find her IRA on the brokerage account.  Called the broker and he said I had not added Nancy’s IRA to our online account.  He walked me through it.

I will spend time this afternoon fleshing out my Ancestry family tree.  Dinner tonight will be at Sundance.

Spent about two hours this afternoon fleshing out the family tree on both My Heritage and Ancestry.  Ancestry is very user friendly compared to My Heritage.  

As mentioned earlier we had dinner at Sundance.  We had their scrambled eggs and ham.  The waiter told us that in two weeks Sundance will have a new menu.  No breakfast items after 1000.  We told him he just lost two customers.

Tonight we watched another episode of Inspector Lewis.  Temp will dip below 32 tonight.






No comments: