Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Monday March 12, 2018

Monday March 12, 2018

Winter is not letting go.  It was snowing this morning when first went out.  With DST the sun does not come up until 0800.  

Nancy headed out to a class at MVP.  After breakfast I bundled up and headed out.  Despite the snow I rode my winter bike.  I did take the short route to the Y.  It is safe because I ride on sidewalks.  

I have finished my formal PT sessions but the PT instructor gave me some stretches to do at home.  I checked at the Y and found they have a machine for almost all the stretches.  

The temperature had gone up to 33 when left the Y.  The snow had changed to rain making the ride to Panera unpleasant.  Panera still has no bananas, bummer!

I just made an appointment at Fidelity for this afternoon.  We are getting a lesson on computer banking.

If POTUS’s master plan is to keep everyone confused he is doing a good job.  It has gotten to the point when he is on TV I change channels.  I am embarrassed.

The idea of arming teachers is dumb.  Speaking of teacher’s POTUS’s Sec of Education was on 60 Minutes Sunday.  The Sec Ed is Betsy DeVos from GR.  She was savaged by the news media.  I did not think it was that bad.

Quick lunch and then Nancy and I headed to Fidelity.  A nice young lady walked us through the procedure to transfer funds.  We previously could not do it because our account had not been activated.

On these cold days Ms P refuses to go on a walk.  I did take a mile walk.  I have limited my daily walk to a mile.  My hip pain has gone but I do walk with a slight limp.

Light dinner tonight followed by the news (NBC & PBS) and Jeopardy.  Every evening at 1930 Nancy and I have our cheese snack.  At 2000 we switched to Acorn and watched an episode of The Brokenwood Mysteries.  It was not very good.




No comments: