Saturday, March 3, 2018

Friday March 2, 2018

Friday March 2, 2018

Blog time 0940 at Panera

It was 28 when first went out at 0650 with a bright full moon.  This morning I have a 1115 PT appointment so no Y today.  I did calisthenics at home before biking to Panera.  Had an oatmeal breakfast.

Nancy has a busy day today.  She headed out early for a class at MVP.  This afternoon she is driving her friend Kathi to the doctor.  We have not yet decided on dinner tonight.  At home or restaurant?

POTUS and his staff problems dominates the news.  All the media outlets are heavily covering this topic.  Does the average citizen really care?  

Biked home changed clothes and headed to my PT session.  My PT therapist pulled and stretched my left hip.  I think this is helping relieve the hip pain.

Lunch and then a two mile walk.  Spent several hours working on my Ancestry family tree.  It will be interesting to see if I have any relatives once my AncestryDNA is published.

I have been surprised that I have so many distance cousins on My Heritage.  Most of the distance cousins are from the Hughes branch (Mother) and Sanborn (Grandmother Scott) branch.  I think My Heritage is very popular in Canada because many cousins live in Canada.


For dinner we had chicken cordon-bleu and a salad.  We tried to watch a show on Acorn but could not download.  We watched Broadchurch on Netflix before turning in.

No comments: