Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Monday March 5, 2018

Monday March 5, 2018

Blog time 1115 at Panera

Sunrise today was 0709.  We now have 11h27’ of daylight, heading to 15h in mid June.  Love these longer days.  I keep hearing Robins chirping in the morning but have not as yet seen one.

Bright sunshine but cold, 25, when headed out this morning.    I was bundled up but my hands and face still get cold, especially when I ride into the wind.  No ice so I took my summer bike the Cannondale Bad Boy.

Nancy and I have been getting emails from the Grand Hotel on Mackinaw Island about their Spring specials.  This morning I tried calling but no answer.

Just did calisthenics at the Y.  I have a 1400 PT appointment and they always make me ride a stationary bike for ten minutes.  This will be my aerobics for today.

Good grief they are starting to talk about the 2020 Presidential election.  Why don’t these clowns just start doing the People’s business.

So far I have voted in 15 presidential elections.  I have only voted for six winners.  Not a very good batting average.  The best President in my lifetime was Ike, no one else was close.

At home replaced my lined bike pants with sweat pants.  Also called the Grand Hotel and found out there special offer was filled.  

Ate a quick lunch and headed to my PT class.  The PT place is very efficient.  They start right on time and the sessions run exactly one hour.   More stretching and massaging today.  They really know how to hit the sensitive spots.  I think the PT is working.  No pain when I sleep.

Stopped at Meijer’s on way home to buy apples.  As soon as I got home Nancy and I headed to Costco.  We bought Cheerio’s, naan bread, soup and bacon.

In yesterday’s mail were our quarterly IRA checks.  I deposited mine using the bank’s phone app.

I took a quick nap while sitting in my reclining chair.  I had a sound 30 minute nap.  I alway sleep great in the recliner.  I think it is because my head is elevated.

Big storm will hit us over night.  Snow and cold but nothing like the east coast.  New England hit with two major storms in a matter of days.  Bring back global warming.

Light dinner, the news, Jeopardy and tonight we watched an episode of Murder in Suburbia on Acorn.  We like this show.

Veronica FaceTimed us tonight to show video of Alessandra pitching.  Alessandra likes softball.






No comments: