Thursday, August 10, 2017

Wednesday August 9, 2017

Blog time 0925 at Panera

Wednesday my easy day, up at 0630 and bike to Panera for an oatmeal breakfast.

The London paper have been writing about Results Day. The way I understand it every high school senior in the U.K. takes a comprehensive test at the end of the school year. The test scores can determine whether the student can get into their preferred university. The students pick up test results at their school. A stressful time for student and family.

Busy day today for Bob and Nancy. I am leaving shortly for a bike ride. At 1300 I am driving our next door neighbor, Sonya, to Blodgett Hospital for some tests. After I will do a load of laundry and take out the trash and recyclable.

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon. After she will attend Book Club.

Blog resumes at 1730 sitting on deck drinking wine.

After Panera took a short bike ride, 7 mi. Quick lunch and then drove Sonya to Blodgett Hospital for her test.

Back at home did a load of laundry and moved the trash and recyclables to curb followed by a short nap. Walked to Macatawa Bank to make a deposit. On way home stopped at Subway to get a turkey sub.

Watched news in living room when I noticed several sand hill cranes in the back yard. They are a huge bird with a graceful walk.

Things I worry about;

POTUS backs himself into a corner and attacks N. Korea. I don't think N. Korea is a threat.

POTUS is thinking of using private military forces in Iraq. I vehemently oppose any use of any private army.

We watched another episode of Dr Blake Mysteries before turning in.



No comments: