Friday, May 26, 2017

Wednesday May 24, 2017

Blog time 1100 at Panera

The alarm goes off at 0530 and I get ready for Breakfast Club. Sprinkling when I left home at 0630. Easy drive to downtown because no traffic and the sun was up.

Big crowd today at the University Club, every seat was taken. We recently have had an influx of new members. Today the President of the GR Art Festival gave a presentation. The Festival is held the first weekend in June. This is their 48th year. Good talk!

After BC I headed home. Changed clothes and headed out on a bike ride. Got 1 mile into the ride and it started to rain. Turned around and headed to Panera.

I had my DNA done by My Heritage. The results are available to other My Heritage users. I have had several hits from folks who are listed as my third or fourth cousin. I am given an opportunity to contact these relatives but as soon as I press "contact" I am told I need to subscribe to this service at a cost of $10 per month. I wasn't told about this charge when I paid to have the DNA done. Buyer Beware!

Sun was out when I left Panera so I rode to Cascade Twp Park. Pleasant ride with some good hills.

This afternoon I did a load of laundry, took a short nap and finished outside activities with a two mile walk.

Nancy worked at Meijer Gardens this afternoon.

My phone weather app said it should start raining soon. I just looked out the window and think they are right.

Light dinner tonight followed by some TV News and then a Netflix show. We watched an episode of "Murder in Paradise" or actually Nancy watched because I fell asleep and missed the entire show. Nancy headed to bed at 2100 but I was well rested and watched the last episode of Rake.

No comments: