Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Monday May 15, 2017

Blog time 1115 at Panera

The great weather continues. Bright sun with temp in high 40s when I left this morning. It is difficult to select clothes. Now, 1115, the temp has risen to 66. I did wear a pair of khaki cargo shorts, but the upper torso had four layers. I think three layers would have been sufficient.

Spotted many turkeys and geese on my ride. I haven't seen a deer in about a month.

Nancy has a busy morning. First is a class at MVP followed by lunch with Linda Moleski.

The Y was very crowded this morning. I really don't know why.

Read the Alpena sports section, AHS has a crammed spring sports schedule. The weather dictates a short season so the ball teams play many double headers. I am surprised that despite the short season the soft and base ball teams are quite good.

News of the world wide hack attack continues. Computers using Windows were vulnerable. Our stupid Federal Security agencies discovered a weakness in the Windows program. They used this weakness for their own hacks. The Spy Agencies program was stolen by hackers. The Feds were late in telling Microsoft. Federal agencies are the most incompetent.

It looks like France's new President Macron is off to a good start. In order to restore France's competitiveness he must revise labor laws. This will be a tough job.

Nancy and I like to watch Happy Valley on Netflix. They won several award on a British Awards show.

I took a walk around the block as soon as I got home followed by lunch.

Nancy and I took a quick trip to the Tanger Outlet Mall. I am looking for a blue cotton blazer for summer. Checked several stores but no luck.

Spent some time checking my finances and in basket. Our basement is so cold this time of year. Speaking of cold we have not turned our furnace on in several days.

Took a short nap before dinner. Light dinner, watched news and I walked to the mailbox to send in our car insurance.

We watched Shetland on Netflix before turning in.

No comments: