Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wednesday October 19, 2016

Blog time: 1700

0630 appears to be my new wake up time.

Temperature this morning was in low 50s. Too dark to ride bike so I did calisthenics at home at 50%. Also rowed for 10 minutes. Rowing gets my average heart rate up to 130.

Today is easy Wednesday. Biked to Panera for oatmeal and chance to read papers. Actually I do not read a paper but read digital news. Nothing in the news that I want to comment on.

After breakfast I took a 14 mile bike ride. The leaves on the trail make it difficult to see potholes. This morning I hit several. Ouch!

Nancy is working at the Gardens this afternoon.

I did a load of laundry. Took the deck chairs down to the basement and put the winter cover on the glider and deck table. Yes it is that time of year.

At 1430 I picked up Ms P from the groomer. She looks great.

At home we took a 1.5 mile walk followed by a short nap.

I am now sitting in my office finishing this blog. I think I will end the afternoon with a short nap.

Today I took the new Escape to pick up Ms P. I like the blind spot warning device and other safety features.

I haven't decided yet if I will watch the final debate.

At 0800 we watched a Marvel comic show on Netflix.

We watched the first hour of the debate. They were fairly civil. I guess at the end Trump came unglued.

No comments: