Saturday, October 29, 2016

Thursday October 27, 2016

Blog time: Sitting in Panera drinking coffee and eating a banana. Rain stopped early this morning.

It is a dark gloomy day. Temp 39 when I left home. I wore five upper body layers and lined jeans, perfect for early morning bike ride.

Why do folks run on the Y's treadmills when they have a great indoor running track? The Y has every fitness machine made but no chin-up bar.

Busy day ahead for Bob and Nancy. We will runs some errands early this afternoon. I will do a load of laundry. At 1800 we are attending a showing for Ed Namey. Nancy and I still can't believe the suddenness of Ed's passing.

Since I gave up my mini for a regular size iPad I have been writing this blog on Pages and then paste it to the blog. I had some trouble getting the hang of the digital keyboard but after several weeks practice I find that I really like it. Pages is great software.

Break time while l read some papers.

Actually not much news today. Spent some time talking with an old Navy Seabee. He spent a year in VN.

At home Nancy and I headed to Meijer's. She bought some veggies for a vegetable plate she is making for the Namey family.

Lunch and then delivered the food to the Namey's.

Took Ms P on a long walk. Ended the afternoon with a short nap.

1800, we headed out to the funeral home to meet the Namey family and offer our condolences.

After, we stopped at Panera for a bowl of soup.

Read the GRP and watched a stupid lawyer show on Netflix.

Now 1000 and we are heading to bed.





No comments: