Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday October 17, 2016

Blog time: 2015

Very busy day for Bob and Nancy.

Nancy headed out to MVP and after her class she has a dentist appointment.

I was ready to head out at 0750 but the sun does not come up until 0800. Turned on my bike lights and headed out. It was unseasonably warm. Lost a lot of leaves with yesterdays storm.

Normal routine at the Y and then on to Panera.

The Presidential election is so nasty I don't read any article about it. Trump has imploded.

Nancy and I arrived home at same time. She has to have more dental work done.

Took Ms P on a 1.75 mile walk before lunch.

We headed to Costco for some supplies. Most important purchase was peanut butter.

Had a quick lunch and then headed out to Fox Ford.

I have been looking at a Ford Escape. I like the Titanium model. Fox had a Escape in stock that met my requirements. They looked at the Cobalt and gave me a good price. I bought the car. Yes folks we are now a Ford family.

Nancy's foot Doctor gave her a shot. Nancy does not think the shots help relieve her foot pain.

We all finished the afternoon with a walk around the block.

Light dinner and then we watched the news. It is now 2100 and I am watching the Jets/Cardinals game.

No comments: