Sunday, October 23, 2016

Saturday October 22, 2016

Blog time: 1650

We walked to Panera in the dark this morning. It was cool but we could see the sun coming up.

Nancy had a toasted bagel and I had my oatmeal, sourdough toast and banana. Panera was not very crowded.

At home I put on my bike clothes and headed out on a 14 mile ride. Perfect fall day for a bike ride.

Took Ms P on a long walk. She loves the fall weather.

I scanned the papers. I wonder if we will ever be able to control hacking.

Don't think AT & T should be able to buy Time-Warner. Bigness is bad.

We are saturated with Presidential news but hardly a word on our local elections.

Nancy did the laundry today. I spent some time ironing khakis.

Took a nap and then we got in the Escape and headed to Vitale's for dinner. I had their spaghetti with meatballs and Nancy had a Pizza. They had about 10 TV's showing the Mich game.

Dropped Nancy off and got in the Taurus and head to the gas station. The Taurus took 15 gallons. Gas was $2.16 a gallon.

Debbie face timed us tonight. We spent about an hour catching up.

It is now 2100 and we are watching Poirot on Netflix. Not a big fan of sissy Poirot.

No comments: