Sunday, October 9, 2016

Friday October 7, 2016

Blog time: 1720

The rain stopped about 0200. The sun was out when I left at 0800 and the temp was heading towards mid 70s. A lot of branches and leaves on the ground from last night stopped rm.

Did my calisthenics and run at the Y before heading to Panera.

Lately when I read the World section of the WSJ I get very discouraged and then mad. It seems the world is seeing our weakness and ganging up. Russia, Syria, Iran, Turkey and even the Philippines are piling on. World affairs and our elections could make me just quit reading. I think I will just let the younger generation solve the world's problems. However, I don't think the younger generation reads the papers or watch the news. The Libertarian candidate for president is a good example.

Kim came today to clean. The house looks good. I got Ms P out of her hair by taking her on a long walk.

Quick lunch and then Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to Breton Village. I stopped at Orvis, Fitzgerald's and Jos Banks, but did not buy anything. Nancy visited several stores including Talbots's but she did not buy either.

Took a short late afternoon nap. For dinner we headed to Sundance. Nancy had ham and eggs and I had the cherry chicken salad. Good food.

Took walk around the block. We watched Rake on Netflix and now we watching Arrested Development.

No comments: