Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday October 14, 2016

Blog time: 1925

Coldest morning of the fall so I bundled up, put on the mittens and headed out. Despite the cold I pedaled into a bright sun.

Calisthenics and run at the Y. Showered and headed straight home. No Panera today.

Today Ed Namey and I are having lunch at Panera and then heading downtown to the Gerald Ford Presidential Museum.

I was surprised that Panera was not very crowded for lunch. We both had their soup.

The Ford Museum was recently renovated. Ed and I enjoyed our visit.

At home I took Ms P on her walk. I followed the walk with a nap.

Tomorrow Nancy and I are going to Gaylord. My sister, Helen, is hosting a get together with several cousins. We are going to share Scott family photos and memorabilia. I loaded the car up with all my Scott family files. Ms P is going with us.

Just downloaded the Scott family tree to my iPad. I can go back to 1560, 14 generations.

No comments: