Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tuesday October 4, 2016

Blog time 1750:

Happy Birthday Lucas A. Scott. Today is Lucas's eleventh birthday. Happy Birthday to a special Grandson.

Finally we had sun today. In fact the temperature got to a balmy 74.

The Alpena News reported that September was the warmest September on record. On our recent trip to the Rockies we were shown the effect of global warming on the shrinking glaciers. Global warming is for real.

The leaves are turning fast. Pleasant ride to the Y.

My Apple Watch has a fitness app. The cycle function keeps track of my miles, distance, heart beat, etc. and other useless info. Today the distance GPS was not working. However, the GPS functions on the walk and indoor run function worked fine. Go figure.

Our foreign policy towards Syria is confusing, incoherent and down right incompetent. Assad's army and Russia continue to murder civilians. Will Clinton be any better?

Bass Pro Shop is buying Cabela's. I thought it would be the other way around. I like Cabela's.

Nancy and her friend Kathi visited more venues at Art Prize today. They had lunch at an Eastown Deli called Marie Catribs. They had great sandwiches.

I got home at 1230 and immediately took Ms P on a nice long walk. Had a quick lunch and then got back on my bike and ran errands.

First stop was Ace Hardware, I am looking for a washer assembly for our store room faucet. Ace did not have the model I needed, bummer. Next I stopped at WalGreen to buy some face lotion with sun protection. At home I changed an outside light bulb.

Took a short nap. Nancy fixed soup with beans and rice for dinner. Just my type of meal.

Took a walk around the block and read the GRP. Watched Black List on Netflix. We did not watch the VP debate.

We talked with the birthday boy Lucas on FaceTime. We both commented on how he is maturing.


No comments: