Friday, October 14, 2016

Thursday October 13, 2016

Blog time: 2028

Up at 0630 and got ready for a busy day. Mid 40s this morning so I dressed for the cold except for hands. Tomorrow I get out the mitts.

Today I did all the routines at 80% because I have an early lunch. Spent only 30 minutes at Panera. As soon as I got home I dressed and headed to the airport.

I met my old McKay Tower landlord and fellow Naval officer, Lynn Francis. Lynn introduced me to Dan Batches a old Navy CB. We flew down to Plainwell and had lunch at the "Fly Inn". We spent lunch talking Vietnam. Pleasant flight back to Grand Rapids.

At home took Ms P on her walk. Took a nap and then Nancy and I took a walk around the block.

For dinner we finished last night's chicken pot pie and salad. Read the paper and now are watching Janet King, second episode.

More cold weather this evening. I got out my cold weather bike gear tonight.

No comments: