Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Monday October 10, 2016

Blog time: 2100

Another cool morning but it warmed up quickly as soon as the sun came up. Bright blue sky all day.

I did all my calisthenics at home today. Also rowed 2,000 meters. Today I was expecting Bel-Aire Heating to come and install the new circuit board for the furnace. Nancy came home about 1000 so I got on the bike and headed to Panera for coffee. Did not have much time to read the paper. I headed home about 1100.

Nancy had a 1130 Doctor appointment. At noon I called Bel-Aire and they said sorry but no fix today. They promised tomorrow afternoon. Luckily the temp the next two days will be mild.

I took Ms P on a nice long walk and then took a twelve mile bike ride. Great fall day to be outside.

At 1700 Nancy and I headed to the Apple Store. We attended a class on the use of the iPhone camera. It was a great class. After class we headed to Olga's for a sandwich.

Finished the evening watching "The Last Detective" on Acorn.

Nancy and I started watching last night's Presidential Debate. We got very uncomfortable watching two folks running for the highest office in the land making complete fool's of themselves. We switched to the ball game.

No comments: