Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tuesday June 2, 2015

Tuesday June 2, 2015: written at Panera Bread on June 3 at 0907 Swim day: at home routine and then bike to Panera for coffee and read paper. Beautiful sunny day but temps only in low 40s. Left Panera at 0930 for MVP. Pool was very cold this morning. I was blue when I got out. Did the breast stroke today. No shoulder pain but I have a stiff neck. Hustle home and then got in Cobalt and head to eye doctor. Doctor checked both eyes with all his toys. He said both eyes are healthy. Small cataracts in each eye but not big enough for surgery. Stopped at tailor shop and picked up my khaki jacket. Quick lunch and then cleaned my desk before taking a nap. Actually got under the covers to warm up. At 1630 I headed downtown. I attended a social gathering of retired Navy officers at the University Club. Six of us were in attendance. We sat around table and talked about our experiences. I was the only one who had never been on a ship. All were involved in Vietnam but offshore. I was the only one who had set foot on land. We broke up about 1900. Stopped at Subway on way home to get sandwich. Nancy attended a training section at Meijer's Garden this evening. She training to be a guide for the new Japanese Garden. We read the GRP and watched NCIS and a netflix show before turning in. Ms P is still limping and tomorrow I will call Vet.

No comments: