Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday June 25, 2015

Thursday is my usual swim day but today I slept in. Did the at home routine and then got on the bike and rode 14 miles. Rain threatened all day but only had a sprinkle on the ride. After the ride walked over to Panera. I read the WSJ but cannot recall anything I want to comment on. Took a long walk home. We got an email from the Safari company outlining a schedule. We thought it looked good. We will leave GR on Sep 2 and return Sep 16. Emailed back and told them to get the tickets. The Overhead Door folks called and said they had a cancellation and could come over at 1400. We said come over. They spent about 90 minutes putting in a new spring. I cleaned up my in basket. My CA PE license is due for renewal. I have not decided if I will renew. It started raining hard about 1600. Could not take a walk so I took a nap. For dinner Nancy and I ate at Cascade Sports Grill. It is about 1/2 mile from the condo. The place was not crowded. With both had a burger. We gave it a B. At 1930 I took a short walk. Nothing on TV so we are watching our second Aussie Crime show on netflix.

No comments: