Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thursday June 18, 2015

I have settled into a summer morning routine. After my shower I walked to Panera. It has been hot and humid lately and this morning was no exception. WSJ continues to give the crisis in Greece top billing. I don't share their feelings. I am typing this blog on my mini using the logitech keyboard. I keep finding little tricks for using Apple Pages. It started to pour as soon as I was ready to walk home. I waited until the the rain had stopped but as soon as I left it started raining again. I got soaked so changed clothes and then ate lunch. After lunch we all got in the Taurus and headed to Breton Village. Nancy wanted to check out some sales. I checked at Jos Banks and Fitzgeralds to see if they had any khaki with a side pocket for my iphone. They did not. We also stopped at Macatawa Bank. We needed to get in our safe deposit box. At home I cleaned my desk and then took a short walk. Nancy fired up the grill and is cooking corn on the cob and marinated chicken thighs. We are now sitting at the kitchen table playing with our ipads and drinking white wine. After dinner we will read the GRP and watch some TV. The rain has passed and tomorrow looks like a great day. In the PM we will visit the new Japanese Garden at the Gardens.

No comments: