Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday June 11, 2015

Thursday June 11, 2015 Slept in until 0700 this morning, had too much rich food last night so I had trouble getting to sleep. Did the at-home routine, breakfast and then put on the biking clothes and took a 12 mile ride. I took a new route. It was a challenging route and I will give it favorite status. Showered and then walked over to Panera for coffee. After lunch Nancy and I went to Kohl’s. I did not buy anything but Nancy bought several items. I did take a short nap. Spent some time cleaning up my desk and writing yesterday's blog. We finished Nancy’s Asian chicken salad at dinner. Watched the news and then took a walk. We are now watching Inspector Morse on netflix. On this date in 1927 Grandmother Hughes was in Florence, Italy. She spent the day sight seeing. On this date in 1938 in Ossineke, MI GGF Sanborn and his grandson David Johnson went to garden and pulled quack grass. In the afternoon GGF drove to Hartmann to see about cherries. GGF made no mentioned of the weather.

No comments: