Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday June 15, 2015

Hot and humid last night so I slept downstairs. It is 10 degrees cooler than upstairs. The rain continued last night but no lightning. Up at 0645 and we had heavy fog. The hot humid weather will continue all day today. Hurried thru the morning routine and breakfast so I can get a bike ride in before it starts raining. I rode 12 miles. After my shower I walked to Panera. Greece dominated the WSJ. I think Greece has outsmarted themselves or else their hidden agenda has been to leave the EU. As soon as I got home we got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. I was surprised that the place was jammed. Had a quick lunch and then took a short nap. After nap checked my iphone weather and it said thunder storms were coming within the hour. I took a quick walk but the rain never arrived. We had a light dinner and then watched the news. It is now 2045 and we are watching "Major Crimes" on TNT. No netflix this evening.

No comments: