Saturday, June 13, 2015

Friday June 12, 2015

We had heavy thunder storms roll through last night. Ms P went bonkers. We all slept in until 0700. Nancy headed to her "Healthy Living" class at MVP. I did the at-home routine. After breakfast it was raining too hard to go on a bike ride. I put on a rain coat and walked to Panera. Read the WSJ but except for crooks in high places in China I cannot recall any article worth commenting on. When got home it had stopped raining so I took a 2.5 mile walk. Nancy has to work at the Gardens this afternoon. Because this is opening day for the Japanese Gardens Nancy thought it would be hard to get a parking space so I drove her. I needed another 1.5 miles to get my 5 in so I took a walk. Showered and took a nap. At 1600 I headed back to Meijer Garden to get Nancy. She said they were very busy today despite the weather. A 1730 we met the Moleski's at the Crowne Plaza for dinner. The Plaza is exactly 0.7 miles from our condo. I know this because I checked the mileage on my walk this morning. We were the only folks in the restaurant. The food was really good. We had coupons so the meal was not very costly. It is now 2110 and we are watching "Death in Paradise".

No comments: