Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday March 31, 2013

Weekend report for the last week in March: Saturday was a perfrect spring day, sunny skies and temperatures in the 50s. I started the day riding my retro to Bill's for an oatmeal breakfast. After breakfast I rode around Reeds Lake. I had a lot of errands to run today. My first was to go to the Kava House to get Nancy her morning coffee. I then headed to Alger Heights to pick up my lawnmower. I needed some Grand Rapids yard bags so I ended up at Rylee's. I got a call this morning that my bike was ready to pick up. I walked to Gas Light Village and rode the bike home. It rides nice with new tires. It was such a nice day that I swept out the garage and spent about an hour picking up branchs and other flotsan that accumulates over the winter. At 1600 I took a shower and got ready for dinner. Nancy and I are meeting the Namey's at a Thai restaurant. The restaurant was just a hole in the wall but the food was excellent. After dinner we headed back to our house for dessert. It was a great spring day. Sunday, the alarm goes off at 0655 and we get up for our Sunday swim. We both swam 1,500 yards. I was happy that I took 1' off my time. Meijer's was nearly empty this morning. I filled the Taurus. Gas was $3.66 per gallon. Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I did take my Sunday nap and them walked Ms P. I watched some of the UM game. Nancy is fixing ham, mashed potatoes and beans for Easter dinner. This evening we will watch 60' and read the GRP. I hope to read at least a chapter of my Pancho Villa/General Pershing book tonight. Last night I did not complete a sentence before falling asleep.

No comments: