Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday March 29, 2013

The clear nights we have been having lately has lowered the early morning temperatures to the high 20s. I was layered up when I got on my bike and pedaled to the MAC. When I left 90 minutes later the temperature had gone up 15 degrees. I stopped at the Starbuck in Gas Light today to read my papers. Nancy bought me a groupon for $10 worth of coffee. I downloaded the Starbucks app to my iphone. The folks at Starbucks loaded the groupon to my iphone. Technology is great? When I got home I had a quick lunch and after lunch Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to our banks. We have to change the beneficiary of our accounts to our new joint trust. We only made it two banks. It is a lot of paperwork. It is now 1630 and will suspend writing this blog so I can take Ms P on a walk. With the nice weather I have increased our walk distance by 1/2 mile. Tonight Nancy and I are going to the Brandywine for dinner. I will watch the UM BB game and if I can stay awake the MSU game. Today is Good Friday. When I was a boy we got Good Friday off from school. We also got Easter Monday off. This was our spring break a lousy two days. I had the meatloaf iwth mashed potatoes for dinner. Nancy had the ham 'd' scram. After dinner we headed to Miejers to buy a ham. Actually about 1/4 ham. I will take a short walk before watching the game. Spring is here!!!!!

No comments: