Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday March 28, 2013

The clear full moon at 0430 let me know we had another nice day coming. It was bright sunshine when I left for the MAC but the temperature was 30. When I left the MAC after completing my tri the temperature had risen to 45. I had my coffee today at Starbucks in the D&W in Breton Village. I only had time to read a portion of the WSJ. I had to get home early because Somerdyke Plumbing was stopping by to give me an estimate for a new water heater. I was impressed with Somerdyke. They knew what was required and unlike the guy yesterday they explained everything. I hired him. I am also saving $800. The new heater will be installed next Wednesday. The weather was so nice this afternoon that I took Ms P on an extra long walk. Nancy had to work at the Hospital gift shop this afternoon. Tonight we are runnning some errands before going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. Tonight we will watch some NCAA BB before heading upstairs. 75 years ago in Ossineke, Mi. Great grandfather Sanborn wrote that it was 50 in Ossineke at noon. He did a lot of spring cleaning chores. GGF noted that the US Senate had passed the Reorganization Bill, 49 to 42. He also was happy to report that the smelt were running. GGF had smelt for dinner. One of the joys of life is a nice bucket of deep fried smelt with cold beer.

No comments: