Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday March 23, 2013

It was cold and gloomy this morning. I pedaled to Bill's for an oatmeal breakfast. I read the WSJ and DFP. The DFP had an article on the Rev J Jackson plan for a rally in Detroit protesting the State's Emergency financial manager. Everyone I know who is knowledgable in municipal finance say the EFM is the only way to save Detroit. With no EFM the City Council would run the city into bankruptcy. Only a massive State bailout would save them. Outstate Mi would not approve a bailout. After breakfast I rode around Reeds Lake twice. I put 15 miles on the bike. When I got home I helped Nancy get ready for our party tomorrow night. We got the good table ware out and set the table. I did watch the UM and part of the MSU games today. Miss P has had an unpleasant bouquet lately so we gave her a bath. I get chilled riding my bike when the temperature in 35 or lower. I warmed up by turning on my electric blanket and taking a short nap. We stayed home tonight. I did drive to Subway to get a foot long. Nancy fixed an egg sandwich. It is now 2115 and we are switching between a BB game and a western on the Hallmark channel. The temperature is now 34 and will not get below 30 tonight. GR is warming up.

No comments: