Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday March 8, 2013

It was cold, 16, at 0530 but the stars were out in full force, a sure sign a nice day was coming. When I sat down for breakfast the sun was shining bright in the kitchen. For the first time in several months I did not have to turn on the light. The MAC was very crowded today. Friday is an easy day for me at the MAC. The hardest thing I have to do is run 1.5 miles. I stopped at Breton Village for my coffee. Today is Kim's day to clean the house. When I got home we all got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. The most important thing we had to buy was peanut butter. Today I bought Skippy although Nancy said I liked Jiff better. Our shredder broke down so we stopped at Staples and bought a cheap one. I dropped Ms P and Nancy off and then headed to Mr Thang, the tailor, to pick up my topcoat. They had to sew up a rip in the lining. I walked Ms P around the block and then took a two mile walk. It was a perfect day for a walk. The temperature was 41 with not a cloud in the sky. Tonight we are going to Russ's for a bowl of soup. We will watch CSI, NY before heading to bed. 75 years ago on this day in Ossineke, MI. Great Grandfather Sanborn wrote that it was zero in the morning but warmed up to 34. They drove to Hubbard Lake and took my Grandparents out for dinner. The County roads were in good shape. Aunt Laura celebrated her birthday today. Aunt Laura was my Grandmother Scott's sister.

No comments: