Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday March 12, 2013

I set the alarm for 0655 and got right up. We had a light dusting of snow on the ground when I pedaled to the MAC. I did twice weekly triathlon. I rowed 2,000m, ran 1 mile and swam 1,000 yards. My total time was 55'. After the MAC I pedaled to the Kava House for coffee. I thought the DFP would have a lot of articles on the verdict in the Mayor Kilpatrick trial. They had only two and those said "let's move on". I agree. I got home about 1330. At 1400 Nancy and I sat down with two sales folks from Bath Fitter. We are looking at either re-glazing our blue tub or having a plastic liner placed over the tub. I would like a new liner and walls. Nancy favors reglazing. The Bath Fitter folks were selling a liner. I thought they made a strong case for a liner. They spent about 90 minutes givng their pitch. It has snowed most of the afternoon. The temperature is above 32 so it is not sticking. The temperature tomorrow is not suppose to get above 30. Tonight I will finish the beans and rice. We will watch the news and read the GRP. This is a good TV night with the NCIS shows. I have been staying up late reading my Ken Follett book. My Kindel says I am 65% complete. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: