Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday March 15, 2013

Beware of the Ides of March said someone. It was cloudy and about 35 when I went outside this morning. We are expecting rain and snow tonight. I rode the bike today and was done with my MAC routine at 1030. I pedaled to the Kava House for coffee and papers. I read an article about the Kurds in the middle east. Apparently they are about to settle their dispute with Turkey. All the trouble in Syria, Iraq and Iran stems from religion and tribal disputes going back centuries. I don't know why we want to be involved in this area. When I got home I had a quick lunch and then headed upstairs. I continue to work on the family tree. I think I am finally getting a handle on the family. I was surprised how much info I had scattered about. I have had time to sort through this material and it is beginning to make sense. Another two rainy days and I should have all the branches back to the old world. We kept checking the weather report because we gave some thought about going over to Holland to see Amherst College Girls play basketball. We decided not to go because of the weather. If Amherst wins today they will play for the NCAA championship tomorrow. We might go to this game. Tonight we had dinner at the Brewery Vivant. They say they have Belgian Tradition. The place is like a German beer hall. I tried a beer and steak pie. Nancy had a salad. The food was subpar. We scratched the Brewery Vivant off our list. I did get my 30 in today.

No comments: