Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wednesday February 1, 2012

Today is a truly free day for me. I did get up at 0600 but after I got Nancy her coffee I went back to bed and did not get up until 0730. It is another mild day. I rode my bike to "Bill's" for their pancake special. After Bill's I pedal home to drop off my Kindle and then took a bike ride around Reeds Lake.

When I got home from the bike ride I got in the C2 and headed to Woodland Mall. I looked at the Apple Air notebook and also visited Barnes and Noble and North Point. I did not buy a thing. I did see a Carl Hiaasen book that I will download to my Kindle. I checked the review on Kindle and found out I had read the book. Later this afternoon I will walk over to the new micro brewery to sample their beer. Today is their grand opening.

At 1630 I walked over to the new brewery. It is called Harmony. They make their own beer and it is made on-site. I was surprised but the place was jammed. I had their premium beer and it was very good. The place can only seat 80. The menu is very limited. They serve only pizza. However, several folks told me the pizza was great. Harmony is owned by two brothers and their sister. They are all under 30. I think most of the folks drinking beer came from Eastown. About 6 bikes were tied up to the lone street light. A bike rack might be needed. I wish them well.

I had turkey breast sandwiches for dinner. Nancy and I watched some TV and read the GRP. The GRP tomorrow starts their new delivery schedule. No GRP will be delivered on M, W, F and Sat. We watched some of the Middle and at the same time the UM/IU BB game. UM won. We were in bed by 2130.

No comments: