Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday February 28, 2012

Ms P and I got up at 0500. I got up for good at 0626. Today is a busy day for me. I have a 1100 dentist appointment and a 1540 doctor's appointment. Because of the time constraints I did all the exercises at 66%. I got to the dentist's just in time and did not have to wait. I think that the dental profession is feeling the impact of the economic downturn. I got a cleaning and checkup and everything is ok.

After the dentist I stopped at the Kava House and read the WSJ. I always read any article on Syria, energy development, and screw ups by our friends in Washington. After the Kava House I had a quick lunch and then headed upstairs to check email, etc. At 1400 I got in the C2 and headed downtown. I stopped at Perrigo Printing to get calling, business, cards for Bob and Nancy. I also ordered some 8"L x 5"W note pads of paper with my name and address on them. After the printers I headed to Dr Kutsche's office. Dr Kutsche solved my problem. I did get my 30' in by going on a 2 mile walk.

Nancy fixed salsa/chicken soft shelled tacos for dinner. They were very good. I also finished a bottle of wine we started several days ago. We watched NCIS and NCIS LA before heading to bed. I also downloaded the last Dragon Tattoo movie.

No comments: