Monday, February 6, 2012

Thursday February 2, 2012

Feb 2 and today is Groundhog Day. I guess we will have 6 more weeks of winter. When is winter going to start? It was in the high 30s when I got on the bike and headed to the MAC. I will take the next three days off so I made an extra effort to get all exercises done today including ones that I do on Friday. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. The super snow tires I have on the bike make pedaling harder. I read the papers but did not have any articles that I thought were worthy enough to report on.

I had a quick lunch and then headed upstairs to start packing for our weekend trip to Cleveland. It did not take long. I also took a short nap. Tonight Nancy and I are heading to the GR Art Museum for a special show. Nancy bought me a tuna salad sandwich for dinner. I will get a beer at the museum.

The GR Art Museum show was interesting but not something that really took my fancy. However, the beer and snacks were good. We got home in time to watch "A Person of Interest". At 2200 we headed upstairs to get our beauty sleep. We have a long drive tomorrow.

No comments: