Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day. I remember in grade school we exchanged valentine's will all our classmates. That means that you got 30 valentine's to look over. I don't think schools do that now.

Ms P and I went out at 0500. We had a light dusting of snow over night. I went back to bed and got up at 0626. Again today I drove to the MAC. Tuesday is tri day and I am happy to say my time in the swim was a PB. I ended up at Breton Village for my coffee and papers. The DFP had a favorable article on our Governor's attempt to get a new bridge to Canada. He is bucking his party. I am strongly in favor of the bridge. I got home about 1300. After a quick lunch I headed upstairs to check my email. At 1430 I changed my clothes and headed downtown to a GRBA meeting. I did stop at the Clerk's office to vote in the Republican primary. They checked my voting record for the past 10 years and it is 100%. How's that for being a good citizen.

Nancy is still feeling under the weather. She did go to the hospital this afternoon to work in the Gift Shop and she has a chicken dish in the crock pot. She has got to take it easy. I have not been very persuasive.

Tonight we will read the GRP, print copy, and watch some TV. NCIS, the original, is my favorite show. NCIS LA is only ok. Last night I spent about an hour reading the book on Magellan's trip around the world. It is a good book. Is it a book if I am reading it on my Kindle?

I did talk to Missy this afternoon and she gave me an update. I also tried to reach Debbie but had no luck.

No comments: