Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday February 24, 2012

I looked out the window at 0300 and the snow had not arrived. When I looked out at 0630 the walks were covered with snow. Nancy and I went out and it took about 45 minutes to get the walks cleared. The snow was heavy and wet. I think we had about 3". Nancy headed to the MAC and I headed downstairs to do my at home exercise routine. I spent an extra 5 minutes on the rowing machine because today I am not going to the MAC. I think snow shoveling burns more calories than what I do at the MAC.

I showered and then Ms P and I headed outside to again shovel the walk. It was 0900 and we had received another 3" since 0700. It took 1 hour shovel all the hard surfaces. Ms P jumped and played in the snow all the time we were outside. I got a towel and dried her off. I grabbed my Kindle and walked to the Kava House. I was so hungry that I got a big scone with my coffee. I got to the Kava House at 1100 and did not leave until 1230. Slow reader!

I had a quick lunch and then I heard the EGR plows going down the street. I grabbed my trusty shovel and cleared the driveway. For dinner Nancy and I went to Brann's Sports Bar on 28th Street. We both had a salad. We watched some TV and at 2200 headed upstairs.

No comments: