Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday February 19, 2012

Surprise! Surprise! Ms P slept in until 0700. We all got up and prepared for a relaxing day. Today is our swim day and for the first time in a week Nancy felt like exercising. She is feeling better. She swam 800 yards and I swam my normal 1500 yards. Nancy also spent some time in the steam room and hot tub trying to get the cold out of her system.

At Meijer's I purchased gas and it was $3.44 per gallon. On Friday gas at Costco was $3.13 per gallon. So far Michigan has not experienced the big gas price spike that other parts of the country have. Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning. Yes I did take my Sunday afternoon nap.

After the nap I walked Ms P around the block and then took at 2.5 mile walk. Nancy is fixing sloppy joes for dinner tonight. We will watch 60 minutes and read the GRP. We are totally spoiled by the weather we have been having. Today was sunny and bright with temperatures in the low 30s.

No comments: