Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wednesday July 27, 2011

Today is Breakfast Club so I get up at 0555. I dilly-dally around the house and barely made it to Breakfast Club by its 0700 start time. The breakfast today was especially good. In addition to scrambled eggs we had biscuits and gravy and a yogurt parfait. The biscuits and gravy was really good and nearly all members had a generous portion. The speaker today gave a great talk on the competition between rehabilitation hospitals. It was a David and Goliath story.

After Breakfast Club I stopped at the Kava House to read the WSJ and DFP. I was going to go kayaking but it looked like rain. At 1100 I got on my bike and headed to the MAC. I swam about 30 minutes. It started to rain on my way home. It rained all afternoon and so I had to opportunity to catch up on some reading. It was a great afternoon.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. We had cereal for dinner. We had a break in the rain about 1900 so I took Ms P around the block. After reading the paper I again started walking around the block when the rain resumed. We headed upstairs about 2100. Ms P went bonkers when it started thundering and lightning about 2300. Tomorrow I will see about getting some pills to settle her down

No comments: