Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday June 27, 2011

My day started at 0500. This morning the weatherman said that the rain would hold off until late afternoon. I completed my at home routine and got on the AT and pedaled to the MAC. It was raining hard when I left the MAC. So much for accurate forecasts! I pedaled home and change into some dry clothes. I drove to the Kava House. I could not finish the WSJ because I only had an hour on the parking meter.

I had a quick lunch and then started working on the OHNA Street Light Project. I finished a plan that we will use for locating and inspecting the existing poles. I took the new plan to Veenstra's to get some copies run. I then took a 3 mile walk. When I started I thought I might get rained on. However, about 30 minutes into the walk the sun came out and the temperature climbed 10 degrees. I took a quick shower and then started on this blog. I also called the Holiday Inn in Alpena to see if we still had a room for this weekend.

Tonight is cereal and I had some granola with fruit. After the news I read the GRP and then took Ms P on a walk around the block. At 2030 I came upstairs to do some street light work.

No comments: