Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday July 18, 2011

Today is Steve's 38th birthday. I can remember vividly the day he was born. In fact I can remember vividly the birth of Debbie and Missy. Happy Birthday Steve!

It was 80 when I took Ms P out at 0500. Today for the first time in ages I wore a short sleeve Tee. I performed my morning routine at a very relaxed pace.

After lunch Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. It was too hot to take Ms P. We purchased peanut butter, Kleenex, round thin sandwich bread and old folks vitamins.

At 1630 we again got in the Taurus and headed to Saugatuck. We had a "Living Social" coupon for a new restaurant called Chequers. It has a British Pub motif. The food was good and we gave it a 3.6.

We got home in time to read the GRP before heading to bed. It was very hot and humid at 2100.

No comments: