Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thursday July 14, 2011

It is going to be another warm day. Today I did a 2k row to see how I stack up with the over 70 crowd. I rowed 8'45" which was a PB for me. My time would have placed me 25th out of 64. Today is grass cutting day so I did not dilly-dally at the Kava House. I hurried through the WSJ and DFP.

After a quick lunch I started cutting the grass. I was done at 0330. I took a quick nap and then Nancy and I got ready to go to the Mary Chapin Carpenter concert. We got to the gardens about 1630 and they opened the gates at 1730. We were able to get good seats. The place was jammed. It was a great evening to have a picnic and listen to a concert. The concert ran until 2130. We went immediately to bed when we got home. Another great summer's day.

No comments: